my sweaty palms.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

today, i shall be random.

- i am pmsing real bad.

- i need to go home from work, pronto.

- i have many many many negative thoughts on my mind.

- i might be quitting delifrance.

- i've lost my appetite to eat.

- i've lost my will to talk.

- i am lacking mood to even do anything.

- i wanna punch someone badly.

- i feel like crying and laughing at the same time.

- someone just told me she saw my boyfriend with another girl yesterday.

- but im too stoned to even do anything, so im keeping mum.

- i wanna pee but i dont wanna lift my butt off my seat.

- i have three more weeks to end of attachments.

- i feel like killing myself and die like my tamagotchi.

- mr computer-man-can is coming to my house to fix my wireless connection and laptop.

- i owe mum $70 and she still remembers it.

i am so random - i think i shall pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home