my sweaty palms.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

pictures say many many words.
i can open my own kodak shop, trust me.

gfs:

ikin one
shy pie.

ida one
smily pie.

mirror ida siti
mirror mirror.

DSC00087
power of three sets us free.

siti ida
my girls.

siti hair
not-so-extreme-makeover.

DSC00077
guess who's taking the picture!

ida me
sexybackk.

siti  me
i promise you i'll be there for you on 3rd sept (:

gfs
i ordered a latte, and they gave me cappuccino.

DSC00051
my tired yet dont-want-to-go-home-face.

delifwance:

me ida two
at the counter.

me la
my favourite coffeemachine is behind me.

ida yucks
failed attempt.

ida two
success!

ida me
project xxx.

at work 1
hahahahahazirahh (as chia calls her).

at work four
fiqah yo yo yo.

at work three
sorry sir. tk sengaje :(

and the one i miss the most:

diy me
diyanaaaaaa.

pictures to be continued. i have loads more to clear.
hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home