my sweaty palms.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

im updating with a super swollen toe, and a recovering heart (:

i have pictures to upload from sunday's and yesterday's girlfriends mini-therapy sessions.
but i forgot to bring my cable to work. so that shall have to take back seat priority.

currently bumming in the office now, calling teachers up since 10am this morning.
teachers are weird.

me: hi, can i speak to mrs chong boon boon (real name withheld)?
person on the other line: sorry, she's not walking in this aisle. can you call the staff room?

what aisle? and i called from the staff room what. which gundusamy transferred the line?

me: hi can i speak to mrs chong boon boon?
person on the other line: dont have. *puts down the phone*

what happened to civics and moral education? and rakyat yang baik in primary school?

me: hi, is mrs choon boon boon in?
person on the other line: can you call back in two mins?

and two minutes later, the very same line went engaged.

that wasnt what i envisioned today's learning educators to be, really.


hey baby, how're you doing?
and do you know, this message of yours made my day.
you've practically been here for me since forever.
thanks, mr. le parkour (sp?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home