my sweaty palms.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

below is the update of my almost-decomposed little toe, much to mum's amazement.
depending on various individualities, some might actually find this gruesome and emaciating.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

mum changed the bandage for me. not bad for an untrained nurse, really.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

look at the amount of blood in the previous bandage - from the operation.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
since mum's untrained, the bandage fell out this morning.
kind of scary to see my little toe change its colour, but yeah, there's always a first time.

so now there are a few options:

1 - buy a bunch of luminous green plasters and wrap my disgusting toe up until it fully heals

2 - wash the little toe and risk getting an infection

3 - just lie down in bed and play dead

4 - wait for mum to do her thing

personally, i'd prefer option number 4 (:

im going crazy having to stay at home for the long weekend.
i initiated going to the provision shop downstairs to buy some ice-cream, and ended up getting a lecture from mum.
she went on and on about how im always never at home, and this accident actually is a blessing in disguise - she can see my face, and i can see hers.
erm. not that i dont want to look at her face, but im dying of absolute boredom at home.

oh and the girlfriends came over last night to accompany me.
they were having so much pleasure making fun of my little toe, so ya.
i wanted to take pictures, but my camera died on me.
and they were passing my mobile around to bluetooth songs.
and the macdonalds' delivery guy gave me such adrenaline rush. super cute (:

thank you ida:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

thank you syikin:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and to you,
i have zilch idea whether you were really sincere last night.
so im keeping quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home