my sweaty palms.

Friday, August 10, 2007

i present to you, the outragoues amount of prescribed medicines i have to take everyday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i present to you, my little toe all wrapped up like a banditto.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and below is a summary of what happened on friday.


CHANGI GENERAL HOSPITAL

Date of visit: 08/08/07

Name of patient: Nuramira

NRIC: S88*****H

Address: (to my own discretion)

Telephone: 93870474

Date of birth: 19/02/88

FINAL DIAGNOSIS: FISH HOOK IN LITTLE TOE REMOVED

Main complaints/history: Was walking at East Coast beach. Right foot stepped on fish hook. Lodged in right small toe

Physical examination:

Temperature - 37.0
Pulse rate - 115
Respiration - 18
Blood pressure - 138/79
Alert - Fish hook embedded in right small toe, hook end in flesh


you see, misfortune befalls anytime, anywhere.
just moments before, i was laughing and running around with clor at ecp,
and in just blinks, a fish hook got stuck in my right toe.
the st john's team stationed at ecp couldnt do anything; the fish hook had another little hook on it.
both hooks got embedded in my flesh, and if they pull it out, most likely, my little toe would come off, and perhaps pull my flesh out as well.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
clor was with me throughout the whole ordeal.
from attempting to pull out the fish hook initially, until the end of the operation at cgh.
i love you <3
and not forgetting my emo partner who gave the class gathering a miss just to accompany me at cgh:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
alixues (: oh, ignore my face, please.

in all, thank you eugeneagneskwonghuimicheledarrenclaracloralixues.
and mum + aunt who rushed down from jurong to see me.
and the person below who left work halfway to accompany me at home.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i dont know what made you come that night.
but i'd love to tell you that i've given up.
im recuperating well at home.
many many days of mc from work at marshall cavendish and delifrance.
im gonna miss the people though.
and i felt real bad having to miss so many days of work.
manager eric has been smsing me to find out about my condition.
last night he msged me:
dont worry my girl, rest well at home. i will miss you.
sigh. so many people being so sweet to me.
and mum, im so sorry to make you come all the way down to changi just to see me.
i've told you not to come, but being stubborn you, you did, and im glad you are one stubborn mother.
seeing you wave from outside was the best thing i could ever wish for.
cook more chicky porridge for me ok?









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home