my sweaty palms.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Shooting stars are a bonus of stargazing.
If you watch the sky on a dark night for half an hour you should spot several brief streaks of light - meteors.
All you need is a blanket to lie on, a clear view of the sky on a dark, moonless night and patience.
Of course, some dont usually have much patience, but it is amazing how they react when they see their first shooting star.

i saw my first shooting star on sunday morning itself.
the cooling breeze was just the right amount, the clouds looked breathtakingly beautiful.
frankly, i never knew that shooting stars actually exist.
but the moment i saw the brief streak of light, i turned speechless.

stargazing wasnt my kind of thing before.

now, i am utterly amazed by the wonders of God's creation.
it was certainly a night to remember, with you.

camera was dying, so zilch pictures to justify my awe.
do your thing, people.
go stargazing. you'll be just as mesmerised as me.

(actually the paragraphs above made me sound like a jakun.)

and yesterday, you made me cringe with fear, boyfriend.
i am still in shock from yesterday's ordeal.
my right cheek still feels the numbness, and my mind keeps re-enacting the whole scene by itself.
and my heart? it's become more confused.

28 aug 07, 1.03am
i promise u im going to change. mark my words. i love u..

28 aug 07, 4.19am
i believe im at fault always.. im sori.. i'll show you i cn take cre of u..

i smiled when i read the second message.
but when i touched my cheek and felt the numbness,
i actually went back to sleep without thinking any further.

you were the first guy to slap me. did you feel honoured?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home