my sweaty palms.

Monday, August 27, 2007

one day when i look pleasingly dainty,
i hope you eat your heart out.

it's absolutely ludicrous how a boyfriend could actually repeatedly tell his girlfriend that she's not attractive and unpretty, but possesses a good heart.

i think i've heard that an umpteen times.

you say it once or twice, or even thrice, it's really fine.
but when you say it practically ALL the time,
it gets on my already-bursting nerves.

why cant you just layoff and stop?

i realise that im not petite.
i dont wear a size 6 or a size 8 when it comes to clothings or apparels.
and my feet is sadly a gigantic size number 8.
i have small palms, equipped with short, stubby fingers; so rings and accessories dont look that appealing on me.

but that doesnt mean you have to declare to me your truest opinions everyday.

i request that you just keep quiet, period.
i wanted to blog about happy things, but you made me whine about you all the time.

im having constant cravings for good food.

gelare's waffles ice cream.
auntie anne's chocolate coated pretzels.
ramen ten at far east plaza.
curry zazzle baked rice at pizza hut.
7-11's siew mai.

accompanied with a glass full of ice cold ribena.

this happens all the time when you make me confused, you actor.
i just came to terms with how bona fide my life is.

crestfalling fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home