my sweaty palms.

Friday, August 31, 2007

yesterday's dinner with the girlfriends filled me with such gaiety, i couldnt resist smiling.
we didnt take pictures though - none of us thought of it.

with a growling tummy and a starving face,
i met up with the girls at far east plaza.
the three of us took a whole ten minutes trying to decide on a unanimous place to eat.
cliche, we ate at nana thai in the end.

i had spicy mee goreng, which was pretty mouth-watering, and a seafood salad which was evidently good.
the two of them had thai red ruby, which failed miserably in presentation wise.

but we were three intoxicated girls, remember?

so while waiting for syikin's boyfriend to grace the outing,
we played cards.
and i keep winning.
now i can join those kids at the void deck playing cards whilst vandalising the table and walls with liquid paper (:

when her boyfriend finally came after a mere 757435845883464873 minutes,
ida and i headed to various shops to buy some stuff.
the two of us started to turn quiet after a while.
i switched to lethargic mode :X

so the initial plan was to lepak at my void deck and play cards (but no vandalising because i had zero liquid paper),
but we decided to scrap the idea in the end, because ALL of us were too tired to even stand straight.

no, we were not drunk.
we started off being too blithe.

i reached home close to 11,
and mum was baking pineapple tarts!
i plonked myself onto the bed, and realised that i couldnt even fall asleep.
so i stood up the whole night and made a birthday card.

yayyy.

now im at work, with repugnant eyebags.
dad made sandwich for me,
and mum packed chicken rice for lunch.

double happiness.

oh some random shit i found in my email.
a breakup letter from a minah kampung to a mat salleh:

Hi, my motive write this letter is to give know you something.
I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US.
I have think about this very cook cook.
I know i clap one hand only.
Correctly, i have seen you and she together at town with eyes myself.
you always ask for apology back back.
I don't trust you again!!!
You are really crocodile land.
My Friend speak you play wood three ..
Now i know you correct correct play wood three.
so,i break connection to pull my body from this love triangle.
I know this result i pick is very correct,
because you love she very high from me.
so, i break off to go far from here.
I don't want you to play play with my liver.
I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you.
I don't want banana to fruit two times ....
Safe walk .....
Tijah....

direct translation from malay.
if i were tijah's malay teacher,
i'd probably drink acid capriciously and die a terrible death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home