my sweaty palms.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i've always had fetishes for bags, sneakers and potatoes.
i spent half an hour surveying shoes online, found a few which i really like, and then another fifteen minutes thinking whether i should purchase them or not.

but then syahril will kill me if he finds out that im spending unnecessarily - during his absence somemore!

sitting on my shoes rack are:

DSCF0485
#1: my puma suede

DSCF0489
#2: my green jazz

DSCF0495
#3: my brown everlast

DSCF0494
#4: my knitted vans

DSCF0492
#5: my maroon adidas

DSCF0497
#6: (my) adidas falcon

DSCF0498
#7: my blue checkered pumps

DSCF0496
#8: my purpur crocs

#1, #3 and #4 were bought by the ex-boyfriend.
im not that kind to throw away things bought my ex-boyfriends,
and i love shoes.
so these shoes still stay on the shoe rack.

#6 was given by dad.
he found those shoes at the carpark when he was washing the car.
on account that i love adidas,
and thinking that they were jogging shoes,
my dad took the liberty of kutip-ing the shoes.
syahril told me months later that they were golf shoes, haha.

#7 and #8 bought at the john little and metro expo sale respectively.
they're pump shoes and i need them for school anyway.

#2 and #5 were bought using my own money.
no regrets there.

so you see, i love sneakers!

and i want:

adio

adidas


plus the new balance shoes at raffles city shopping centre.
can eh syahril? can eh? can eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home