my sweaty palms.

Monday, February 9, 2009

aisyah was on medical leave today.
and i was battling with cough and flu.
my primary fives were such darlings - they were so cooperative today.
my primary fours as usual - they only obliged to my instructions after i screamed my head off.
my primary threes were getting on my nerves, like always.

but mondays have always been the most relaxed day of the school week.

i left school after marking all the books.
the plan was to drop by gek poh shopping centre to replenish my stock of candies in
the school cupboard.
but then i boarded the same bus as three of my students.
we were talking non-stop in the bus (actually they were shouting CIKGU AMIRA in the bus),
in which i decided to bring them for some early dinner since i was kinda famished.

P090209_17.05

this is hirkee.
he's quite lovable actually, apart from those sahlakau sakongsa talks of his.
i will always tell him, "macam paham!" everytime he starts talking about piercings and tattoos.

P090209_17.06[01]

P090209_17.06

P090209_17.06[02]

this one i like.
asri, my primary six eyecandy in school.
it took me several attempts to make him stay in his seat so that i can have his picture taken.
shy pie or what.

P090209_17.06[03]

P090209_17.06[04]

this is hirree.
he's hirkee's younger brother.
both hirkee and hirree have ten siblings in total!
TEN, i tell you!
and their parents are only 30+ years old.
terror or what!

talking to these kids,
made me think so much.
about life, about teaching, about empathy for other people.


ten more days to being a full-fletched adult,
six more days to syahril coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home