my sweaty palms.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

yesterday evening, i went ballistic.

my two days' worth of hardwork gone in a flash - apparently due to "bad disk".
i have zero idea what triggered it,
but all i know is:

i just burned the midnight oil preparing this lesson plan,
and it just disappeared from my thumbdrive just like that.

no backup copy by the way.
so i have to start from scratch now.

in addition, i've also decided to finish up another lesson plan by end of this week.
two lesson plans in one week: not that feasible in my context.

syahril: this saturday, you still have a lot of things to do, right?
me: guess so. why?
syahril: on saturday, i'll bring my laptop to vivo, then we do your lesson plan together okay?
me: really? oh that'll be cool. thank you!
syahril: we'll skip the movies on saturday. we'll just lepak at starbucks to finish up your work, set?
me: *silence*


and im still in awe.
maybe to most of you, this hadnt meant anything.
but to me,
it meant a lot.

thank you, syahril (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home