my sweaty palms.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

yesterday syahril and i went to the....



its been years since i've been there!
the place certainly has changed a lot!











i was so busy running around the whole place, pressing buttons, heh.
suddenly my sprained ankle mcm da baik gitu.





see my bandaged foot?





then we did this gene compatibility tests against animals.
mine was 72% similar to the mouse.
his was 95% similar to the MONKEY!
lets laugh, please!



we took the morphis ride at the omnimax theatre,
and watched the alps at the iMax!

(: he sent me to starbucks citylink to meet my favourite manager,
and off he went to malaysia for a three-day vacation.
awwwwwww.



this is my faourite manager, who just cut her hair.
now she looks all emo and indie.
must bring her to esplanade and play gigs now.

heh. perfect day, yet again (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home