my sweaty palms.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

the weekend was a blast.

thursday night he fetched me from work.
we played dj max on my psp for a good thirty minutes until we reached boon lay.
he sent me home, and we were both hyped up for our date on friday (:

we met on friday morning, and spent the whole day together.
pictures, pictures (of him only, haha):

DSC00472

adidas shoes or what!

DSC00471

it took him close to five hours on deciding whether he really wanted those shoes.

DSC00470

i wasnt planning to go dutch.
so he said, "you pay for movies, i pay for food? set?"
and noreen texted me saying, "make sure the food is more expensive, hee."

i've never really gone for a real date, actually.

we watched...

nick_and_norahs_infinite_playlist

nick and norah's infinite playlist!
i loved the movie, the storyline, everything!
8/10, please!

the day ended with him sending me home,
and me, sending him off to bedok camp the next morning.

this is what i call, perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home