my sweaty palms.

Friday, November 28, 2008

the shoutings, the noise, the cries, the tears.

i clench my fists and stare into space.
it was the same, eight years ago.
you've hurt her so many times, but there was never a single time she would dare raise her voice at you.

she woke up in the morning to cook, to wash, to your satisfaction.
tell me, what else do you want?

im so sorry, i lost total respect for you.
suddenly, i dont feel sorry that i lost the ring you bought for me.
i dont feel the guilt of losing my laptop months ago.
i feel like smashing the phone you bought for me.
i wished i could throw ALL the cash you've spent on me back at your stinking face.

i've garnered enough courage to say this: i hate you.

i hate you to the core.
i want to spit at you, for treating MY MOTHER that way.

now let me get this clear.
i will do well in my future studies for her, not you.
never will i talk about you with high respect anymore.

you've never seen a daughter's hatred, have you?
now you do.

dont be shocked if ever one day, i quit teaching and become a shift manager at starbucks.

lets see whether you can still boast about having a daughter who's a teacher.
i'll have the last laugh; revenge is very sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home