my sweaty palms.

Monday, November 10, 2008

my weekend was spent at starbucks, traning pei yee, a full-timer for samuel's new store: Wilkey Edge.

SB-WE (WE for Wilkey Edge).
quite weird a name for a store.

anyways.

my weekend too, was spent watching this on dvd:

susuk

i was curious as to what susuk can do, so i stayed on and watched until the end.
and i was sadly disappointed.
it was more about someone who lusts for fame and wealth, and the likes.

3.5/5 stars la.

but its okay. more dvds to be watched once the holidays start (:

i promised someone that we'd go for supper at macdonalds last night.
but my eyes failed me.
i fell asleep, and woke up at 5am, only to find that i had like umpteen messages and 8 missed calls from him.

im still feeling bad about it.
maybe i should buy two gingerbread baristas for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home