my sweaty palms.

Monday, October 6, 2008

i have thirty minutes left before dragging my feet to my primary two class, heh.
although fana didnt tag me to do this, i still wanna do.
im shameless that way, haha.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- sheepishly liking khairul anwar
- part of malay dance and library club
- still fighting with my seven-year old sister back then
- buying sailor chibi moon cards
- begging my parents for a PAGER



5 things on my to-do list today:
- complete lesson plans
- eat beef noodle at stall number six
- post NTUC letter
- afternoon nap
- give Puteri a bath (:



5 snacks I enjoy:
- chocolate oreo cookies
- choki choki chocolate sticks
- keropok ikan terubuk
- my fingernails (ewwwww, i know)
- koko krunch


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- buy a big house in Sg for my family
- get more cats
- build Bangla-land for the Banglas hanging around Boon Lay
- buy more insurance, get more free vouchers
- go for a holiday every month



5 of my bad habits:
- i bite my fingernails
- if i find money on the floor, i'll be most likely to keep it
- buying too many 3 for $1 tissues
- PMSing every month
- short-term memory




5 places I have lived in:
- kampung pasir panjang
- west coast
- jurong west
- not yet
- not yet



5 jobs I’ve had:
- voice communicator at Pulley Ascent
- service crew at Delifrance
- sales and marketing at Marshall Cavendish
- barista/coffeemaster (hehehehe) at Starbucks
- now a teacher at Corporation Primary




ok, fifteen minutes more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home