my sweaty palms.

Monday, October 13, 2008

in a span of two weeks, i had sufficient caffeine intake from coffeebean.
yes, i know.
what is a starbucks barista doing at coffeebean?

i cant help it when my sudden craving of cafe mocha, or even my hasty appetition of latte starts to come.
or maybe, i just felt like having a taste of coffeebean's beverages (and cheesecakes!).

so two saturdays ago, i decided to pop by coffeebean at plaza by the park for a belgian chocolate latte.

yup, my virgin taste of the drink.
it was not bad, but the milk taste overpowered the heart, body and crema of the espresso shots.
so it felt weird drinking after a while.

working at starbucks, i know that espresso shots after ten seconds should not be used.
definitely a no-no.

but yesterday at east coast park,
while observing the coffeebean barista prepare my latte,
i realised (with my mouth slightly ajar) that the barista pulled the espresso shots first before steaming the milk.

coffeebean uses mr la marzocco, right?

ok, sidetrack. so what if they use la marzocco, heh.

i had two drinks, all to myself:

1) hazelnut soy latte
2) mocha latte

my hazelnut soy latte tasted like soy latte to me.
i really badly wanted hazelnut, and since the taste kind of terpesong jalan sikit, i cant help but buy a mocha.

which tasted like latte.

aftermath? it just means i need starbucks.
i miss my partners :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home