my sweaty palms.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

to all, i've changed my msn/email address.
im not using amira_diabolique@hotmail.com anymore (:


if you've been catching up with the happenings in my life,
you'd realise that i've deleted some posts on my blog.

just a few days ago,
my sister asked whether i was okay after the whole fiasco.
when people asked me what actually happened between me and him,
i'd just shrug my shoulders and say, "I dont know."

frankly, i really have zilch idea what happened.
or why this had to happen, for that matter.
everything crumbled down suddenly - i didnt even have time to spell w-a-i-t.

to answer my sister's question,
i think i am alright.
im coping well, i guess.
maybe three years ago, i might be crying my eyes out, accompanied by the sappy love songs by n'sync or even backstreet boys.
concurrently, im head-banging happily to the sounds of muse and fall out boy.
why head-banging? i dont know, haha.

i feel so numb now, until i find myself not crying for him,
or even feel sad.

like what aisyah said, maybe it's because i've anticipated this to happen.

whatever it is, i've moved on.
im looking ahead in life, plan bigger and better things now.

syahril, karma's a bitch.
it will eat into you slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home