my sweaty palms.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dear Amira Aminnudin,

This morning I woke up and I was re-visiting our sms discourse last night. It took me eight years to realise why we still turn to each other in good times, and bad. Each of us have been through some shit in life and we deal with them in the same way, you realise that? We rarely cry when we confide in each other because we prefer to cry alone but we still know it when anyone of us is crumbling down.I remember the last time we held an SOS meeting over at beetsma's, I almost had a cardiac arrest when I heard what you've been through.If killing is not a sin,I would have destroyed those jerks who have hurt you thus far.As I've said before,I don't comprehend why anyone would want to hurt someone like you.However I think we have got to let go certain things in life that are beyond our control and take heed of the more important blessings that we have, like our families!You're a sensitive soul but still stubborn and strong as a steel,with a big humble heart.You're stronger and more mature now,and I hope you know what's best for you.We have gone through different routes in life but I am so proud of what you've achieved and where you are at right now.You will meet your prince charming who will treat you with love and respect.You will succeed and have a nice beautiful family and life will turn out good for you,cos you deserve it.Thank you for being there for me and for seeing me grow these past years.Life has more adventures in store for us and you can be assured I'll be keeping you company for a long long time.Happy 21st Birthday Beautiful :)

yours truly,
the girl who likes to go to your house but is afraid of your cat,
Nisa.


it'll be real nice to have the SOS meeting again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home