my sweaty palms.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

School.Best Teacher Slate.(SC1002).(1.66x2.17).6620

i feeling-feeling wanna be a cool and composed teacher.
sometimes, my students just make me lose my temper (and hair)!


classic scenario #1:

"cikgu, saya tk bawak kerja rumah semalam."


and me, wanting to become a cool and composed teacher said, "kosongkan beg awak skrg."
so this student, emptied all the contents of his bag.
there were two squashed chocolate buns, covered with algae,
and worksheets that looked as if they just came out from the washing machine.

just when i thought there were nothing else in his bag,
he took this out:

DSCF3718

MAJALAH PERKAHWINAN??

the thick wedding magazine??
and he left my stack of worksheets at home?

tak patut, tak patut.

and im a cool and composed teacher, remember?
so i told him, "awak ni gatal sangat nk kahwin?"

classic scenario #2:

today was my students' malay paper.
the kiddos were to stay in the form class to take the paper, instead of their mother tongue classroom.
so i met my kiddos after the paper, asking them whether they had problems with the paper.
this girl raised up her hand and said, "cikgu, tadi za'im ambil kertas saya. dier tiru saya!"


i was like, "huh?"
someone copied your paper, and instead of telling the invigilator in-charge, you chose to tell me after two bloody hours?

so i confronted the boy.
he kept quiet.
gave me the i-know-i-did-something-wrong-but-dont-wanna-tell-you-look and decided to keep mum.
i finally decided that for the good of all human beings of the world,
i'd better threaten him.

and he blurted out, "cikgu, saya copy tapi saya tukar nama dier!"
then he covered his mouth.

what. the. hell.

classic scenario #3:

this scenario deserves a one-line entry.
my primary 5EM3 didnt sit for their paper just now,
and told another teacher i didnt inform them that it was their malay paper today.

funny or what.
i just told them yesterday, and this morning.

kesian, short-term memory rupa-rupanye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home