my sweaty palms.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

while having a sumptious spread of mutton soup and chicken murtabak at geylang,
we had to sit quite near to these two minahs whom, to me, needed some basic courtesy lessons to get them by.

and diagonally from where we were seated, was this Caucasian guy, who was drunk.

the boy and i were talking randomly about my mum's upcoming birthday celebration and work.

suddenly...

minah: kau bodoh kape?? aku ckp ni terlalu masin, kau tukar yg tawar, tkde rasa nye mee goreng? tk pakai otak? tk gi skola kape??

i couldnt make out what the indian man responded to her, but i could tell that he was embarassed. everyone was looking at him.

minah: tau nak tgk pompuan je! tk pernah pe tgk pompuan badan lawa?? tgk sampai makanan sial kau bagi aku!

i just shook my head. some girls certainly are full of themselves.

as if the commotion wasnt chaotic enough, the minahs continued scolding the poor indian man despite already getting their mee goreng changed.
i question the minahs' tastebuds.

and the Caucasian guy?
all he chanted throughout the whole dramatic scene was, "STUPID INDIAN! STUPID INDIAN!"
and he just laughed heartily at the pitiful indian man.

that spoilt my appetite, and certainly the rest of the night for me.
i cant stand innocent people being treated like this, especially by people of my own race.

so the boy cheered me up after that by bringing me to mustafa centre.
hahaha.
thanks (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home