my sweaty palms.

Monday, May 12, 2008

i finally got my well-deserved two days off from work.

taufiq: mira, tomorrow can i change shifts with you? i need to work opening uh. my band having practice tomorrow night.

me: ya, why not. can la.

taufiq: eh thanks ok babe! really appreciate it. oh by the way, please come here as often as you want ok? we're always here for you.


he sounded like a counsellor or what!
and then he flashed me his killer smile, which left me melting.
but thank God he's married, haha.

the workplace is now where i'd seek solace whenever i feel there's a need to.
haikal even offered to transfer cash to me just so that i'd actually grab a bite.
he even called me after his work just now to check on me.

unfortunately, i wasnt alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home