my sweaty palms.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

yesterday i was supposed to have my pre-enlistment check-up at raffles medical group, but i pushed the appointment to next month, due to unforseen circumstances.

haha, actually i couldnt get away from work.
and i didnt feel like rushing from place to place on a friday afternoon.

and tuition, too, was pushed to today.
1pm to 3pm.

took some pictures while my tutee was doing those division problem sums.

DSC00020

DSC00021

no, this is not my tutee.
this is ryan, my tutee's younger brother.
his finger got caught in a toy rifle and he started crying.
so i chop-chop took a picture with him.
no idea why, he actually stopped crying to "pose" for a quick picture.

then the boy called cos his family was at orchard.
it's been months since i've set foot at orchard, so i guessed, why not?
my tutee then started to rush through his maths practice questions at 2.15pm.
so i had to ask him why cos it was distracting to see him counting numbers flusteredly with his fingers.

me: nape ni yusri? (whats wrong, yusri?)

him: kakak, nanti ader cartoon *insert cartoon's title* tau! pukol 2.30pm sampai 3pm. nk tgk boleh tk? niari je ader cartoon dier. lain ari tkde. (sister, can i watch cartoon? its from 2.30 to 3pm! its only aired today!)

me: oh ok. then finish up your work first!

yusri: dabes! (finished already!)


then he runs out of the door shouting, "YAYYYYY!"
it's a bad, bad idea to have tuition on saturday.
cartoons, babe. cartoons.

even cartoon network was airing totally spies just now.
i had to give it a pass to have a date with my tutee.

so officially, my saturday started with the boy and his family.

DSC00023

guess where. ok dont guess. i was at far east, haha.

DSC00022

after lunch, we made a trip down to centrepoint to see shina and alep who were working.
SB at centrepoint had two levels to it.
susah man to go bussing!

DSC00026

DSC00027

my camera not bad ah?

DSC00033

DSC00034

he has a future of becoming an origami teacher.

DSC00031

DSC00030

and who can forget the picture of the day:

DSC00035

haha. it's been a while, right bie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home