my sweaty palms.

Monday, April 7, 2008

crash

DejaVuBigPoster

the boy and i have been spending our time together,
and since we've promised each other not spend a single cent this month,
what we did was to watch dvds after dvds after dvds to fill our time.
staple food for the past two weeks were instant noodles and junk food,
but what the heck.
it's the company that counts.

deja vu and crash were two movies i've never regret watching.
intriguing story plot, impactful ending - left me in total awe.

him: you wanna watch chronicles of narnia?
me: ya, why not?
him: ok, wait ah.

*the dvd plays*

me: bie, the white witch looks like my personal mentor in school, you know.
him: *silence*
me: bie?
him: *snores snores*


and the snoring got louder by the minute.

if i were to own a senapang gajah from kedah or something,
i'd have shot him to stop the snoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home