my sweaty palms.

Friday, March 14, 2008

fourteen.

i_love_you_mug_image-713593


five minutes away from 12am, and i purposely made him wait for his north-south train.
at 11.59pm, his watch alarm went off.

me: eh how come eh your alarm was set at 11.59pm? what a weird timing.

him: oh. i also dont know la, sayang. remember the tasmanian watch you bought for me dulu? the alarm also same time whaaaaat.

me: oh ok. i didnt realise that.


and it was already 12am when our respective trains arrived.

him: ok bye bie! i'll call you later ok.

me: haha can can. bye. and happy 1 year 7 months, i know you forgot.


after which i heard maybe 2049828548805 cricket sounds.
guilty as charged, heh.

him: oh shit! bie! bieeeeeeeeeeee!



seperti bak kata pepatah, "aku pijak kau, kau MATI."
ok la, such malay proverbs dont exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home