my sweaty palms.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i wanna lie down on the sea breaker,
and wait for the shooting stars to pass me by.

then i'll wish for you to be back in my life.

for you to wait for me outside my workplace listening to your mp3,
for you to print pictures of us at Kodak's digital print machine,
for you to buy me random bouquet of flowers after a fight,
for you to be worried everytime my handphone is switched off,
for you to ask whether i feel like watching a movie,
for you to always miss me,
for you to say that you love me during random timings,
for you to hug me everytime i cry,
for you to tell me that everything will be alright,
for you to make a trip down to my house at 3am just to make sure im ok,
for you to count down to our monthly anniversaries,
for you to kiss my forehead everytime you meet me,
for you to be proud to tell your friends about how cute i eat my mcspicy burger,
for you to hold my hand tight at esplanade although im dressed like shit,
for you to be faithful,

for you to be like how you were last time.
please, rasyid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home