my sweaty palms.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

from the best friend's blog,

And oh Amira, this one's for you, get this in the head that you shouldn't let his words bring you down totally dearest. If he cant accept you for who you are now or how you look like, then tell yourself you deserve better okay.

I wonder, how could a boyfriend tell his beautiful girlfriend to go for a makeover and even offered to help her be pretty. He's so oblivious to her feelings. And oh yes, my friend is beautiful. She may not be perfect in many ways but she really did her best for you boy.


ok stop it eh mira.
enough of all the emo shit.
if he's not THE ONE, so be it.


i had a good three-round run on the school track just now,
followed by a session of a reluctant dip in the swimming pool.
clor and bless practically pushed me into the pool and expected me to bounce bounce and bop bop - that's how they put it.

someone please remind me, the last time i swam (and almost drowned) was TEN years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home