my sweaty palms.

Friday, March 28, 2008

no squabbles, no misunderstandings, no miscommunications.
we have been pretty alright for the past few days, so no complaints here, right bie?

yesterday was the NIE briefing over at MOE.
not bad, substantial number of Malays present, but mostly taking the degree straight - unlike me who prefers taking the longer route.
many had their comrades along (haha!) so while waiting for our individual turns to go up on stage to talk to the head teachers,
there was this guy beside me who started a conversation, while i was busy playing Ape Academy on my psp.

him: what number are you?
me: 67. you?
him: oh. 72. what number is it now?
me: erm. 8.


then both of us looked at each other and started laughing our asses off.
imagine our amused agonies.


so anyway,
i was in the mood for dvd marathon last night.
yes, so much for MARATHON.
i only managed to watch ONE movie.

go and die ah mira.

illusionist_ver3

damn good movie. i almost chose Lion King over it initially.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home