my sweaty palms.

Monday, May 5, 2008

room makeover to make me happy or whaaaaaat!

DSC00046

DSC00047

i just need green curtains now, haha.

so work drained me out.
been working for the past week straight with no off days,
and i can actually feel the body aching as soon as i clock out from work.
but work has been good.
i've made friends with quite a number of regular customers in the store,
and i've bonded so much with my partners.

but that serves as a problem.
how am i to quit my job in july,
when i actually feel so comfortable with them?

i am so used to taufiq's usual antics of spilling milk all over the bar and tripping over the rubber mats on the floor.
i get tickled everytime haikal calls me "kakak" when im doing my prep work in the backroom.
i get so accustomed to hearing suffi fumble everytime he calls out the drinks to me.
i cant get enough of noreen saying, "whoooops!" everytime she stands in front of me.

like oh my god.
i didnt know work can get so fun and enjoyable, haha.

and samuel's sending me to the learning coach workshop at the end of the month.
plus, the coffeemaster challenge in months to come.
no matter how hard i try to avoid the topic(s),
it will definitely bounce back to me.

well. im quitting in two months :(

so anyway,
just now after work, haikal and i went to satisfy our sudden cravings of pastamania.

DSC00050

ah! creamy chicken!

DSC00051

cream of chicken, nampak!

DSC00052

whats with the face ah boy?

so more crazy shifts with him in the week to come, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home