my sweaty palms.

Friday, January 4, 2008

im lost for words right now.
so i'll let pictures do the talking.

2008 countdown

i didnt plan to even go anywhere on new year's eve - i only wanted to stay at home with the family, and perhaps watch some dvds.
but mum and dad went out, and clorine called me to join them over at clarke quay.
i couldnt reject, when she mentioned, "we're going to watch the fireworks at esplanade after this. come!"

met them at 9 at clarke quay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is tanya, a new friend (jillian's friend, actually) of mine.
we share the same new year resolution (:

Photobucket

jillian and melvyn. forfeit time yo!

Photobucket

my 19 feb and benson, the class rep.

Photobucket

dont ask.

Photobucket

everyone who was there :)

Photobucket

my 19 feb and i.

Photobucket

the class people who went.

Photobucket

my TEP group in class. except for darren.

Photobucket

me, my 19 feb, and cherie.

Photobucket

it was hell of a night. thanks guys (:

christmas party

blessann's house was gorgeous.

2

3

4

5

6

GetAttachment

Photobucket

sweets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home