my sweaty palms.

Friday, December 21, 2007

here's a gist of what is currently playing on my windows media player right now.

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it ok

I miss you


avril lavigne! such an emo song, right?
well, who wouldnt be feeling emo, when you realise that your mum has removed your ceiling fan to be washed for the night.

it's such a wonderful friday night, with NO breeze at all when i open my bedroom windows. very sad, indeed.

so it's between the living room, or the sister's room for tonight.
either ways, im screwed because i can only sleep soundly in my room.

oh. finally my favourite song's on the media player.
fall out boy's the take over the breaks over (:

in reference to nadya
's blog entry on 18 Dec 07, i've no choice but to ditto with what she had said there.
i was on the verge of bursting out a loud "KANINA!" when a china woman kicked my leg while i was SLEEPING in the train, and zero apologies offered to me - a poor student who's been in school since effing 8.30am.

fine. i decided to let that pass.

and then, at jurong east after the boy alighted,
this brainless nyonya came out of nowhere, and took the initiative to squeeze in and LEAN ON ME.
she thinks im an osim massage chair free to the public?
i made several gestures to hint to her that she was leaning on a girl struggling to carry her laptop and trying to find balance.

but no, she was still oblivious to all of my gestures.
to top it all off, i was in a rather melancholic mood.

when the train reached boon lay, i knew i was in deep shit.
the number of people who zoomed their way to the train doors in a matter of seconds really amazed me.
if i had fallen flat on my face, i'd probably get trampled on and maybe die an innocent death.

and 242's queue was atrocious. it stretched all the way to 187's queue (no joke, for real), and there were actually people who happily cut the queue,
but still act nonchalant about the whole thing!

KNNCB.

remind me never to go out on a friday evening.
but then again, it's singapore.
all these kiasu people are everywhere.

oh. i hope you do realise that i dont like it when you spend nights outside home, because im certain you wont be able to get sufficient sleep for yourself.
what more a jamming session with your friends at 11pm?

so what if there's NR tonight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home