my sweaty palms.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

two-oh-oh-seven.

a year filled with angst, hate, disappointment and various downfalls.
there were several setbacks which brought me down emotionally and mentally as a person,
but eventually, i picked myself up - due to the fact that i still had my own responsibilities to attend to.

from relationship calamities, to friendship problems, and what-nots.

people never fail to usher in the new year with individual resolutions, which they hope/pray they can live up to throughout the 365 days.
but resolutions will always be resolutions;
they can be just empty words coming from someone who has resolutions just for the sake of having it,
or they can be declarations which people work hard to achieve.

i dont know what im driving at,
but the fact that 2007 had been a difficult year for me completely threw me off the chair. not literally, of course.

it's only the 2nd of january, start of a brand new year.
but look at what i've got to face.

lies, empty promises, and the miserable feeling of being hurt.

so much for "happy new year! hope everything goes well for you!"
nope, it didnt. and i fear to find out what 2008 has in store for me.

me.

happy 43rd birthday, dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home