my sweaty palms.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

i cant believe im actually listening to david guetta's songs on my media player now.
i dont even know how he looks like, tsk.

so anyway,
my birthday's in one month. and my sister was asking me what i want for my birthday.
when i was twelve, i remembered her giving me a big pack of kotex, wrapped in berita harian papers.

haha, we were so young back then.

so her question got me thinking for presents i wish i could get.
here goes:

nano-ipod

ipod nano. thats love.
im currently contemplating to sell away my psp.
so maybe one source of music pleasure gone soon.

adidas_watch19231

this lovely adidas watch in black and gold.
i've been deprived of watches eversince norman took away my green one two years ago, haha.

Walk_to_Remember_EK86311

a walk to remember. both the dvd and the book.
i know, i know. cliche, right?

bigbucketbag

and i've got a fetish for bags. those bucket bags.

Nokia-N76-Cell-Phone-1

N76. man i need a new mobile phone.

and i hope dad would ask me what i want.
i'd love to print out the above pictures for his reference, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home