my sweaty palms.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

this was what i've been doing the whole day for yesterday in school:

DSCF9002

my group was instructed to re-do the whole of our second production,
we decided to go on a mini-strike and do nothing instead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok it's a lie.
we were not in the mood to even record any voiceovers.
and the rest of the groups started wandering around the TEP room.
some garnered enough courage to watch shutter in the forever dark print room.
no one filmed anything yesterday.

and yesterday was halloween.

DSCF9032

most of the classmates dressed up.
i dressed up as myself - scary enough for halloween.

DSCF9000

while the rest of them were at different corners of the school,
i was in the TEP room (:

DSCF8999

and rosy was in her korean costume.
i forgot what it was called, but her outfit felt like 'racial harmony day' to me.

and the boy bought me roses on tuesday.
yayyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home