my sweaty palms.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

i am utterly malcontented by a very touchy issue at present.
fumes are coming out from both ears, and i get peeved whenever i think about it.
and here, i am not shy to pour my WOES and TRIBULATION on the world wide web.

a bit of background information:

those who have known me long enough would testify to this,
i am a very soft-hearted person by nature and any sight of other people suffering would make me tear. or even cry badly, depending on the degree of misfortune that befalls.

for example,
i buy tissues from the old folks or such everytime i see them and at everywhere i go.
if there are three old men selling the same tissues for $1, i'd buy from all three and walk off contented.
usually, at the end of the day i would have, let's say, twelve packets of tissues bought at different destinations i went for the day.
no joke, right now i have one big bag of those tissues; i never use them at all.

if i see any disabled people asking sitting on the parapets of any shopping centres,
i'd zoom my way through just to plonk in any amount of coins i have in my pockets or wallet.
it has been the usual practice; i'd empty my pockets full of coins, and then end up walking home from boon lay instead of taking the bus (my ezlink is always empty!).

i will feel the terrible urge to cry whenever i see or hear anyone cry.

and when people are in need of money, or in need of help in any forms, i'd try my utmost best to offer assistance, as long as the other party's happy.

a quote from my ex-boyfriend, "you think of other people too much before yourself. thats bad."
i never knew how bad it was until recently.

i remembered helping this particular girl and her brother top up their mobile prepaids, due to the fact that they had no atm cards, and their grandfather had just passed away back then.
out of sympathy, i helped both top up using my own cash first. why?

"i'll pass the money once i see your sister in school ok?"

the real story now:

i took your words for that. and waited. and waited. and up till now, i havent gotten my money back.
nope, im not being calculative or callous here, but think.
when im so in need of money, where is the help that i long for?
one soothing fact about me, i dont mind you taking time to pay.
but what did alexander graham bell invent the telephone for?
zilch calls or messages from you to at least have the courtesy to inform me.
if you had informed me, then maybe this blog entry wouldnt have come about.

oh. and because you wanted a handphone line so much, i signed up one for you for your own convenience.

"i will control the bill and not overuse it ok?"

then yesterday the bill came. $295 for one whole month.
even my bill never cost that much.

so yesterday, i texted YOUR mobile, thinking that you would reply.
and i received a, "ni sape?" instead.
to cut short the story, you let your boyfriend use the line that is under MY name, and never even took the liberty to let me know.
and when i asked your boyfriend who was going to foot the bill,
all i got was,

"under nama kau pe! so tkpe ah."

oh, what a funny remark there. im laughing so much till my belly's aching.
you know what, girl?
i am so disappointed in you, i dont even wanna think about you now.
whats the point if i keep asking zul to remind you and such, when i dont even get the respect from you yourself?

why do i get stepped all over the head when all i wanna do is to HELP.
am i that gullible?

maybe i should stop being so nice afterall. suckers.

siti nursyafiqah, you'd better stop taking advantage of me,
before i start calling your mum and demand the money from her. both $28 and $295.
i am very mean if people keep doing this to me, which is just too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home