my sweaty palms.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

my eyelids were starting to get heavy moments ago, until i came to realise that i had to settle some stuff for my TEP group by tomorrow.
so here i am online, and surfing the net; fingers crossed that the laptop wont die on me halfway.

but look what i found:

imgad

WTF.

shah rukh khan? i dont think he's that hot, really.
but i got a great good laugh for five minutes just by looking at this ad.
i dont know why - it cracks me up, lol.

and right now, im yawning so bad,
my eyes are getting so watery, and my throat had turned dry.
im having such a bad flu and the cough is worsening.

it would be awkward to be on medical leave on the first week of school, dont you think so?
(but don't lie la, which sane schooling Singaporean student wouldnt love medical leaves!)

shit. the mucus is hanging at the tip of my nose.

oh. i am so loving my psp. PUZZLE BUBBLE & VIRTUA TENNIS (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home