my sweaty palms.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

the long absence.

i've been deprived of any internet or wireless services, since i was kept occupied running around over the weekend.

the boyfriend was admitted to tan tock seng hospital for some leg infection on sunday morning. or rather, during pre-dawn meal to be exact.

here's how the story goes.

on saturday, before work started at 3pm for me,
the boy fetched me from home, and we headed to jurong west community library to watch...

SENIMAN BUJANG LAPOK!

it was super exciting, i tell you watching with the portable dvd player!
we spent roughly an hour plus over there, just laughing over the funny antics,
and commenting on the vintage outfits during those times.

as if that wasnt enough, we watched surfs up in the train, on the way to orchard (:
we were two very hyper people in the train!

ok fast forward a bit.

after sending me to work, he headed to his workplace to get ready for work.
but in the midst of working,
i received an alarming sms from him.

"my foot very swollen! i cant walk properly!"

but i was at work, right?
and i couldnt possibly run out from delifrance and rush over to clarke quay.

so being a rational and calm girlfriend, i replied,

"ok babe. must chill k? i'll pick you up from work later!"

so after closing was done at around 11pm sharp, i zoomed my way to clarke quay, and to my dismay,

HIS LEFT FOOT WAS SO SWOLLEN, I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I SAW IT!

it's very crestfalling to see the boy limp his way through :X
and that stubborn boy refused to go home!
he insisted on sending me home!

so when i reached home at 1am,
guess where he went to?

he actually limped (yes, LIMPED) his way to pioneer mall's macdonald to watch harry potter!
you could never imagine the anger that was accumulating in me, and the fumes that were coming out from my ears in the wee hours.

so i got upset, and went to sleep. and my handphone actually switched off automatically.

at 5am, i woke up for pre-dawn meal, and got strings of messages sent from 3am to 5am itself.

i called him and asked where he was.

"baby, im at tan tock seng."

a normal girlfriend would have panicked and perhaps ask a million questions.
but i was abnormal. so i said,

"BEDEK! dont lie to me!"

and his uncle talked to me on the phone. so malu kan.
later his uncle might think im heartless.

so after work at delifrance ended at 3pm,
we three musketeers went to visit the boy.

-ikin001

(:

and the boyfriend was so weak during his first day there.
and can you imagine, i was there for three consecutive days.
i was eventually worn out, having to go down to the first level (he was at the 12th),
and buy food for him.

im so tired now.

DSC00290
i wanted him to pose like that for me.

DSC00294
my hand was too short to take a proper one.

DSC00297
some sick person clipped my nails for me!!

DSC00298
yayy yayy.

and now? im very hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home