my sweaty palms.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

my second update for the day.

i have tuesday blues today, and im sad.
im clad in a green top, a purple cardigan, black jeans, and light purple tudung.
not forgetting, my brown slippers. very unmatching colours.

i feel very dysfunctional today, and i've left my mobile phone at home because i was rushing to get to the bus stop before the rain gets me.

i spent the whole morning copying and pasting books' synopsis and verifying the correct ISBN numbers to the correct title and authors.
now im finally done but the aftermath are the ISBN numbers dancing around in my already-twirling head.

too many numbers harm me.

914cscd+-+edit

girlfriends, what happened to yok-kita-pegi-spa-on-the-seventh plan?

1_910593574l

and you. i miss you.


mum: mira, got two new messages in your phone.

me: oh. from who?

mum: from syafiq sunardi, and hairezal. who's syafiq sunardi?

me: my friend la, mum.

mum: oh. yg handsome tu eh?

me: ya ya. can you tell me what they messaged?

mum: then who's hairezal?

me: my friend la! MUM!

mum: *reads both messages* ok ciao cin ciao!

!!!!!!!!!! my mum loves anak metropolitan, i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home