my sweaty palms.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

csi_ny_iso

the boy and i were having a CSI NY dvd marathon last sunday.
channel 5 has been over-exposing CSI and CSI Miami too much, i've never realised how good CSI NY is.

there was a scene from one of the episodes though, which hit a raw nerve in me.

CSI officer: that jerk has been beating you up! you filed four complaints, but you took all back in the end! why?

abused wife: because i know he loves me. and i love him too. he apologises after hurting me, and that's that.

that caught me thinking.
and the boy looked at me, and said sorry - something which he seldom says to me after all these months.

all the apologies, all the i love yous,
somehow i feel we're not meant to be, sorry love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home