my sweaty palms.

Friday, October 26, 2007

tgif (:

i was almost late for school this morning.
i was so close to jumping out of my skin when the alarm clock rang, and when i snoozed it for the umpteenth time, it showed 6.32am.

the head was spinning as usual,
and to make it worse,
sherri was having a rough morning unlike her normal self, which was inevitably scary.
she started to pounce and bit my foot wherever i was walking, and it really got onto my nerves.

time check: 6.45am

and yours truly was still in pyjamas!
but things took a turn for the worst when...

1 - i couldnt find my intended black tudung
2- i realised that i havent ironed my delifrance uniform
3 - i forgot to switch the heater on while bathing
4 - dont make me elaborate anymore!

i think i look like a bozo clown today.
when i was briskwalking my way to the bus stop, i suddenly remembered that my ezlink had no value in it!

as if i wasnt peeved enough, i only had $0.85 in my wallet.
short of a freaking 5cents to take the freaking crowded bus to freaking boon lay interchange!

so i had to make a detour to the grumpy mama's kedai and buy a nonsensical 10cents sweets, just for loose change.
and NO, the horrible, grumpy indian man started demanding me for 10cents, because he refused to spare me the coins!

stupid nincompoop.

looking stern early in the morning, i insisted that i had zero coins.
so i won. haha you stupid man.

and then?
242 was full. i had to squeeze in with hundreds of other homosapiens for space.

oh. im being a bad girlfriend and daughter recently.
i refuse to go home before midnight, because i dont wanna meet the parents.
and i dont wanna meet my boyfriend because im tired of mini squabbles and mediocre arguments.

fuck la.

i need a normal life. if only hawaii was next door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home