my sweaty palms.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

untitled

so it's byebye friendster for me.
no, not because facebook is the in thing now,
but it's partly due to the fact that i dont quite believe in cyber networking anymore.

some in the TEP room might say, "but that's how i re-found my ex-kindergarten classmates!".

ya, true.
i 'bumped' (this is so internet jargon, pardon me ok!) into a few of my primary school mates through friendster spread across a period of time.

1 - found each other's friendster profile.
2 - read a bit of their introduction.
3 - hit the 'add friends' button.
4 - accept the friend requests.
5 - then one another will sit in one another's friends list with no acknowledgement or whatsoever.

none, including yours truly, actually made an initiative to say hi or even bothered to catch up on one another's lives.

thats quite saddening, and that contributed to me deleting the account for good.
(:

and im on the verge of slamming the house phone against the wall.
whats the point of having a redial function, if it doesnt work at all??

right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home