my sweaty palms.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

i've lost my handphone.

i repeat, i've lost my handphone.

i shall not go into details, but yesterday was the perhaps the most miserable day i've ever experienced.

im just pissed because i need a handphone to contact the boy.
he has no phone at the moment, and the only way to communicate with each other is through that lost phone of mine.

talk about bad luck.

first i lost my handphone.
next, woodlands polyclinic was under renovation - so it was closed. i couldnt get my mc and medicine.
so in the end i had to blow $30 at a private clinic.
after that, it started to rain heavily.
i offered to carry the umbrella - and the umbrella BROKE.
then we both of us got slightly drenched.

at town, when i was going for job interviews,
i got light-headed.

and now im still feeling sick.

sick of everything, damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home