my sweaty palms.

Friday, November 16, 2007

We’re all different, and a blog can only be what we as the individuals or groups behind the blog want it to be. - molly.com

i've been blogging since september 2004, and until now, my own blogging style has changed tremendously.
i've been thinking about this for quite sometime now, and it has intrigued me greatly that the way we blog also affects our daily lives or so.

i started blogging horrifyingly with..

http://amira-greenfreak.blogspot.com

what a disgusting blog URL, undeniably.
blogging style was typical - i TyPed ThiS Way N i DuN noE Y I TyPed Dis Way lorZ.
eventually my english deteriorated in some ways, and it posed as a mediocre problem to my speech development.

heh. so i decided to change to a better URL when i got into polytechnic.

http://nuramira.blogspot.com

a relevant URL for a seventeen-year old back then in 2005.
i blogged in perfect english, with zero shot forms or abbreviations.
then i was graded A for my journalism writing module.
that motivated me for quite a bit, and in the end i changed the way i sent smses too.

but heck, i had conflicts with a few people with my second blog, so i made a sane decision to change to another URL.

http://nuramira.livejournal.com

it was exasperating enough having to change my blog URL for the third time, but this blog was special.
it contained my bitter and super sweet moments, and if i were to recap back the entries i've written in this blog, i'll start laughing, or might even start crying.
this blog is still available until now, on hiatus.
since i've decided to start anew with the boy after a two-month long conflict and calamity,

i started a brand new blog, with a brand new URL.

http://mysweatypalms.blogspot.com

initially i planned to switch back to using nuramira, but it was already taken.
while making the settings for this blog, i had sweaty palms, which was odd because i never had such palms before.
so innovatory me instantly named this blog as mysweatypalms,
and im quite pleased with it.

i've made new friends along the way, and still very much in love with the boy after the whole ordeal.
you know, the malays always say, "ada hikmah di sebalik ini semua."

oh, how spot-on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home