my sweaty palms.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

the boy is now at my house, for dinner.

and while waiting for mum to finish reheating the food,
i happened to read the tags on my blog.

let me refresh a little bit.

mr k.
congrats mira. fiqah is paying soon enough. the date limit daa habis but shes trying hard. she work w/o her parents consent just to pay you. ok, sorry for intefering.


a mere two lines of a tag,
but it spoiled my day.

reasons being:

1 - u used the words 'congrats mira'. is it MY fault that she has to pay me back? was i the one who used HER handphone line for MY own convenience?

2 - yup date limit da habis, but do you see me calling her up and pestering her to pay me back on the dot? no, right?

3 - oh, so you're trying to say that it's cos of me that she's defying her parents' orders? i didnt ask her to work, did i? from what i heard or what i know, her dad has given her a tongue-lashing on this whole hoohaa topic. and arent they coming up with another $200 to terminate the bill? oh of cos, only God knows whether all that is true la. i have no idea whether ZURAH does exist, and whether her parents even know about all these. people who lie once, will lie all the time ya?

4 - stop using an apologetic tone of "sorry for intefering" with me, cos you're not! if your motive of saying the sentence aforementioned was to make me feel bad or sorry for FIQAH, ooops!

I AM SIMPLY NOT SORRY. NEITHER AM I FEELING BAD.

you wanna know why?
im feeling numb to everything now.

and your tag just made me HATE the girl ok.

fucker(s). go and rot in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home