my sweaty palms.

Friday, November 23, 2007

nuramira(361)

a few months back, i recalled my sister crying over the fact that she failed terribly in her maths and science.
true enough, her maths and science results were sadly pathetic - barely to even make the 'just-passed' mark.

this morning while i was in school, i chatted with her online.
she was going on and on about being scared and stuff like that, so i blindly asked,

"whats wrong? mum found out about you and your bf ah?"

so it turned out i was very wrong. she was terrified for her psle results.
you see, i'm seldom home to even sniff her hair or see her shadow whisking around the house - let alone realise that her psle results were about to be released.

anyway, i made her promise to call me as soon as she received the results.
guess what.
my dear sister was posted to express, with aggregate score of 199, 2As 2Cs.
i'm lying if i were to say that i wasnt proud for her.
i couldnt stop smiling when she told me the news.

the power of sisterly love.

with all the hannah montana and HSM shit revolving around her even during the psle period,
i must take my hat off her for succeeding to get through with it well enough (:

my sister: kakak, i want present!

me: huh. no shame. i buy for you barbie, you want?

my sister: dont want! i want psp!

spoilt brat. she's already getting a new mobile phone, and now she's demanding a psp from me.
my dad didnt even bother to buy me anything back then.

oh wait!
he did. he signed up a PAGER line for me. god knows for what reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home