my sweaty palms.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

today, was sadly, another knnccb day.

i took a comfort delgro cab this morning to work,
and was kinda pissed, realising that uncle driver dropped me off at the south bridge road taxi stand, instead of the one at north bridge road which is directly outside my workplace.

which meant, i had to walk perhaps a hundred steps to get to the store - which i wasnt in the mood to.

fine, so i alighted, and walked. made some adjustments to my shoes and pullover,
and breathed in the fresh air. maybe it'll be a brand new day. a good one la.

reached my workplace, heard an "ummmmmm..." from sam, in which i mumbled back a "good morning" in my utmost muffled voice.
imagine working with bapak tiri. you know im dragging myself to work.

so the pastries were not in by the time i was done topping up the ice.
i decided to sit down in front of the pastry case and arrange the juices.
i dont know what came over me, but i shouted a, "OH MY GOD!!!!!" and ran into the store room,

where sam was listening to some moonlight-shadow-techno-gila-song.

something dawned upon me while i was arranging the juices.
YOURS TRULY, FORGOT TO ASK THE RECEIPT FROM UNCLE DRIVER.

$17.70 gone. say good bye to my last $20 ok.




i dont know why gatsby and calbee never fail to come up with irrelevant advertisement concepts.
wtf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home