my sweaty palms.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

today is a happy happy day.
zulaiha and i were both online on a breezy sunday afternoon,
so she sent me the pictures taken two weeks ago.

yes, yes.
very stale blog entry, but i dont care. haha.

from two weeks ago:

DSC00572

DSC00573

DSC00579


very typical mirror shot in the toilet.
nora, zulaiha and i loved the toilets at marina square for the same apparent reason - the mirrors there rocked!
girls. what do you expect.

lunch/dinner at zam zam restaurant seemed to be like a weekly affair of recent.
it was my first time meeting nora, and she is this cool chick who isnt scared of lizards. and i salute her for that.

zulaiha and i cannot tahan all these creepy crawlies, please.

we ended the day at coffeebean, millenia walk before i proceeded to join my parents for dinner.

DSC00581


some teenagers were giving away free wasabi potato chips to us.
and we didnt feel like eating them at all.
so we left the chips on the coffeebean table, pretending they were tips for the coffeebean staff.
as you can see from the picture above, my drink was the smallest and perhaps most healthy.
i hate whipped cream, and im notorious for not finishing up my drinks (read: waste money!).

and the coffeebean baristas there were cute (:
sedap mata memandang.

oh and i lost my wallet there and then.
it was stupidity on my part,
because i only realised around four hours later that my wallet was nowhere to be seen.
i dropped it. yes, i dropped it.
and i couldnt recall where i could have left my stupid wallet behind.

maybe God had something planned for me.
the very same night, at 2am, an unknown malay guy with a helmet knocked on my door.
scary ok. in the early wee hours of the morning, some mat knocking on your door?
i opened the door anyway.

and the mat was there with my wallet.
he came to return it!
i was so elated, i was speechless.

i thought he lived nearby.
guess where he lived.

"i live in yishun." he said.
and mind you, i live at boon lay.

he somehow gave me a good impression of coffeebean staff on the whole now.
and he's cute, he rides a vespa. so plus ten points there, heh.

so basi, this story was two weeks ago.

yesterday:

Image(001)


we met up after the teachers seminar (which was sadly boring),
and had dinner at zam zam yet again.
we pinned high hopes on having drinks at boat quay's coffeebean because of the ambience, but we got lost.

in the end we had to settle for coke and ice lemon tea at liang court's macdonalds.
anti-climax, ok!

which is why i say, zulaiha keeps me sane every saturdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home