my sweaty palms.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

was reading erlinna's blog, and one of the quizzes cracked me up.
i cant help but try (:



Lets101 Quizzes - Quizzes For Fun

how can a two-minute web quiz determine how many guys fall in love with you?
there are not that many guys in Singapore anyway!

last week when i went to east coast with the boy's family,
i piggybacked the boy while walking along the beach.
so a few days ago when he slept at my house,
the aftermath of me carrying him suddenly struck him in the head.

lala's pics. 041

he INSISTED that i piggyback him there and then.
i assure you that in the picture, i was really carrying him on my back.
look at his elated face! i should have dropped him, haha.

then while i was lying down with my two sisters in my bed,
he squeezed in out of nowhere, and decided to kick all of us down to the mattress on the floor!
what a mean boyfriend!

lala's pics. 039

so this was what he got in return.
i pushed him to the side of the bed, and it took him quite some time to get out.
because all of us left the room after he got stuck at the bed side.

revenge is sweet.

and since the boy will be meeting his friends on saturday,
i will be meeting my girlfriend!
it has been eons since i've last met her, and im getting excited to spend the whole day with her.

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home