my sweaty palms.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

an old photo back then when we were attached to marshall cavendish.

she has practically been there for me throughout, and still is.
when the stupid fish hook got embedded in my toe on national day, she was there with me, spending long, agonising hours at the hospital.
she never complained a thing, neither did she blame me for having that fish hook stuck in my toe (it's not my fault!).
six months having her as a fellow comrade in marshall was sufficient time to get to know her better.

but i never mentioned this though.
i was very glad to have her in my group for TEP, yet for another six months.

she has seen me sitting on the toiletbowl and crying my eyes out,
seen me with disgusting, unkempt hair on the wheelchair,
and witnessed me through my bittersweet moments.

i love you, my 19 february twin (:

on a random note,
im craving for chicken rice and ben & jerry's at vivo city NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home