my sweaty palms.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

the day was spent with raihan and the boy.

free meal at delifrance plaza by the park,
lepak session at esplanade,
free drinks at starbucks centrepoint,
hazelnut classic ice cocoa at starbucks cathay,
ten minutes lepak session at my workplace...

... suffice to say, my day was almost perfect today.

the boy and i walked around aimlessly after raihan left at eleven,
talking about redundant topics not worth to be talked about (:
and since i'll be working the afternoon shift later,
it's worth spending the night out with him.

so we cabbed back home, because my pay was wow wow weeeee,
and i decided to order mcdelivery upon reaching a few hundred metres away from home.

i had to ask the operator to repeat the total amount of my filet-o-fish meal.

operator: so your total will be $10.05.
me: sorry? how much was it again?
operator: $10.05, miss mira.


so being someone who's good with mental sums and remembering people's mobile numbers,
i calculated the various factors which made up to my $10.05.

and i went wtf.

it's hard to live nowadays, taking into consideration the rising cost of living in Singapura, tanah airku.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home